BradyGames’ Official Guild Wars 2® Strategy Guide for the new Online RPG from NCsoft and ArenaNet.
Indianapolis, IN – August 28, 2012 – BradyGames is excited to unveil the official Guild Wars 2® Signature Series and Limited Edition Strategy Guides. Following in the success of Guild Wars®, NCsoft and ArenaNet have created yet another genre-defining game with Guild Wars 2. Let the official strategy guides from BradyGames be your ultimate companion to this groundbreaking game.
Signature Series Features (9780744013825, $24.99, 8.5” x 11”, 512 pages):
· Detailed Maps and World Coverage - Maps guide you through the land of Tyria, identifying critical locations and characters. World chapters break down each region with data for waypoints, tasks, harvesting, and more.
· Character Guidance - From choosing your race to starting your adventure—through leveling, leading effective groups, and assaulting dungeons—this guide has you covered.
· Comprehensive Profession Analysis – Details of each profession’s strengths and limitations, armor and weapon choices, skills, attributes, traits, and general play styles. Plus, learn how to get the most from them in PvE and PvP.
· 25-Level Walkthrough - We lead all races up to level 25 and beyond. Along the way, we cover basic and advanced concepts for battle, grouping, finding skill challenges, dealing with dynamic events, and more.
· Essential Crafting Coverage - From crafting disciplines and trainers to raw materials, and from leveling your craft to recipe tables, find out how to make the items you need.
· Extensive Bestiary - Shows the best ways to engage the many creatures you’ll encounter, including where to find them, their common attacks, useful items they drop, and more.
· That’s Not All! - Exclusive tips, interviews, and stories from ArenaNet’s Guild Wars 2 development team! Fascinating background on the Guild Wars universe, gorgeous artwork and imagery, and much more!
Limited Edition Features (9780744014174, $36.99, 8.5” x 11”, 512 pages):
· Quick-Reference Map Stand Included - The perfect screenside reference for navigating Tyria. This freestanding atlas highlights waypoints, trainers, skill challenges, renown hearts, trading posts, and many other crucial locations. Find the points of interest you seek at a glance!
· Limited Edition Hardcover Strategy Guide - Features all the expert strategy, detailed analysis, and indispensable data from our Signature Series guide— showcased in a deluxe hardbound volume with exclusive cover art. A must-have collectible for serious Guild Wars fans.
· Bonus Digital Guide - Each Limited Edition contains a unique code granting free access to the digital edition of the strategy guide.
Visit BradyGames.com to purchase the Guild Wars 2® Signature Series and Limited Edition Strategy Guides today.
NCsoft, headquartered in Seoul, Korea, is the world's premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, including the critically acclaimed Aion®, Lineage®, Guild Wars, and City of Heroes® franchises. NCsoft West is a division of NCsoft that holds operating responsibilities for North America, Europe, South America, and Australia/New Zealand. More information can be found at http://www.ncsoft.com.
About Guild Wars 2
Guild Wars® 2 is a visually stunning MMO that will offer players the epic grandeur of a massive role playing environment combined with innovative combat mechanics, dynamic events, and customised personal storytelling. Building on the success of Guild Wars, NCsoft and game developer ArenaNet&™ are creating an MMO that lets gamers play the way they want, while at the same time retaining the no-subscription-fee business model that made the original Guild Wars so popular. For more information about Guild Wars 2, visit www.GuildWars2.com.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, BradyGames creates high-quality video game strategy content for a wide range of games on all platforms and works with industry partners including Blizzard Entertainment, Activision, Rockstar, 2K Games, Capcom USA, Inc, Microsoft, Sony, and Warner Bros., among others.
BradyGames understands what gamers – both casual and hardcore – want and need from strategy guides and apps, and each product is custom-tailored to the look and feel of the game title. Every guide features in-depth content, detailed screen captures and quick reference and strategy tips.
BradyGames is an imprint of Dorling Kindersley within the Penguin division of Pearson plc. (NYSE: PSO)
For further information please contact Lauren Helms – firstname.lastname@example.org