BradyGames Official Resident Evil® 6 Strategy Guide for the next installment of the highly anticipated Resident Evil® series from Capcom
Indianapolis, IN – October 2, 2012 – BradyGames is pleased to unveil the official Resident Evil® 6 Signature Series and Limited Edition Strategy Guides. Developed in conjunction with Capcom, BradyGames’ comprehensive and artfully crafted strategy guide will serve as a valuable resource and provide players everything they need to fully explore the terrifying and action-packed world of the Resident Evil 6 game.
Signature Series Features (9780744014228 , $21.99, 8.5” x 11”, 256 pages):
- Detailed Maps - Locate helpful items, important weapons, and hidden secrets with these easy to use maps.
- Complete Campaign Coverage - From the hallways of Ivy University, to the rooftops of Hong Kong, to the snowfields of Edonia—you can count on the information in this guide to give you the best path for stealth attacks and the best route for items and ammo conservation.
- Hidden Emblem Locations - All of the hidden emblems that unlock information in the game are called out on the illustrated maps and described in the text, so you don’t miss any of these secret targets.
- Mercenaries Strategy and Tactics - Learn strategies to earn quality rankings for Mercenaries mode— including the locations of key items, the best areas for cover, and places for combo multipliers.
- Enemy, Item, and Skill Data - Learn the best ways to exploit enemy weaknesses, choose the best skills for your play style, and manage your resources for survival.
Limited Edition Features (9780744014303, $36.99, 8.75” x 11.125”, 336 pages):
- Three Amazing In-Game Embroidered Patches - Painstakingly recreated, the BSAA North America, DSO, and Edonian Liberation Army patches bring the Resident Evil 6 world to you. Created with the highest stitch count possible, they are exact replicas of the in-game artifacts.
- Premium Hardcover - All the game-tested strategies of our Signature Series with packaging featuring the Japanese Resident Evil 6 cover art.
Visit BradyGames.com to purchase the Resident Evil 6 Signature Series and Limited Edition Strategy Guides at game launch, October 2nd.
To request a review copy of BradyGames’ Resident Evil 6 Signature Series and Limited Edition strategy guides, please contact Lauren Helms at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capcom is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment for game consoles, PCs, handheld and wireless devices. Founded in 1983, the company has created hundreds of games, including best-selling franchises Resident Evil® , Street Fighter®, Mega Man® and Devil May Cry®. Capcom maintains operations in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Korea, with corporate headquarters located in Osaka, Japan. More information about Capcom and its products can be found at www.capcom.com or www.capcom-unity.com.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, BradyGames creates high-quality video game strategy content for a wide range of games on all platforms and works with industry partners including Blizzard Entertainment, Activision, Rockstar, 2K Games, Capcom, Microsoft, Sony, and Warner Bros., among others.
BradyGames understands what gamers – both casual and hardcore – want and need from strategy guides and apps, and each product is custom-tailored to the look and feel of the game title. Every guide features in-depth content, detailed screen captures and quick reference and strategy tips.
BradyGames is an imprint of Dorling Kindersley within the Penguin division of Pearson plc. (NYSE: PSO)
###For further information please contact Lauren Helms – email@example.com