BradyGames’ Reveals the Official Gears of War®: Judgment Collector’s Edition Strategy Guide for the Fourth Installment of the Series from Epic Games
Indianapolis, IN – March 19, 2013 – BradyGames’ Gears of War®: Judgment Collector’s Edition Strategy Guide leads gamers through this hugely popular series’ highly anticipated prequel. This guide will be your comprehensive companion featuring a full campaign walkthrough, detailed maps and complete multiplayer coverage. This collectible guide also gives you an exclusive in-game weapon skin—plus all the tools you’ll need to uncover the truth and defend Halvo Bay from the terrifying Locust threat.
Strategy Guide Features (9780744014655, $29.99, 8.5” x 11”, 352 pages):
· Exclusive Big Game Weapon Skin: With the code inside the guide, download this unique theme for your in-game weapon, AVAILABLE AT GAME LAUNCH ONLY!
· Comprehensive Multiplayer Coverage: We help you master every game mode, including the addictive new OverRun class-based experience.
· Detailed Multiplayer and Single-Player Maps: We depict every area of the game by pinpointing mission objectives, weapons and ammo, Declassified locations, Multiplayer mode-specific callouts, fortifications, and more.
· Declassified and Three-Star Tactics: We uncover the new "Mission Declassification" system. If you’re gunning for a three-star ranking, we show you how to get it.
· Every COG Tag: We reveal the location of every last COG Tag - don't miss a single one.
· Exhaustive Campaign Walkthrough: Created by Epic's studios, our walkthrough offers two-tiered strategy: number highlights keyed to the level map for a quick outline, as well as in-depth analysis for step-by-step detail including the Aftermath supplement.
Visit BradyGames.com to purchase the Gears of War®: Judgment Collector’s Strategy Guide. To request a review copy of BradyGames’ Gears of War®: Judgment Collector’s Strategy Guide please contact Lauren Helms at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Epic Games
Established in 1991, Epic Games, Inc. develops cutting-edge games and cross-platform game engine technology. The company is responsible for the bestselling “Unreal” series of games, the blockbuster “Gears of War” franchise and the groundbreaking “Infinity Blade” line of mobile games. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology has won dozens of awards and is available for licensing. Epic is continually recruiting top talent for its studios located in North Carolina, Washington, Utah, Poland, Korea and Japan. For more information, visit http://www.epicgames.com and follow @EpicGames.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, BradyGames creates high-quality video game strategy content for a wide range of games on all platforms and works with industry partners including Blizzard Entertainment, Activision, Rockstar, 2K Games, Capcom USA, Inc, Microsoft, Sony, and Warner Bros., among others.
BradyGames understands what gamers – both casual and hardcore – want and need from strategy guides and apps, and each product is custom-tailored to the look and feel of the game title. Every guide features in-depth content, detailed screen captures and quick reference and strategy tips.
BradyGames is an imprint of Dorling Kindersley within the Penguin division of Pearson plc. (NYSE: PSO)
###For further information please contact Lauren Helms – email@example.com