BradyGames Releases Official Resident Evil® Revelations Strategy Guide for the upcoming
game from Capcom.
Indianapolis, IN – May 17, 2013 – BradyGames is pleased to announce the Resident EvilRevelations Official Strategy Guide, Capcom’s new high definition console version of Resident Evil Revelations on Nintendo 3DS™. Evil is on board for Jill Valentine and partner Parker Luciani; let this official guide help you survive the new danger that hides around every corner with a comprehensive walkthrough, detailed maps and in-depth look at the BSAA arsenal.
Signature Series Features (9780744014921, $19.99, 8.5” x 11”, 224 pages):
· Illustrated Maps - Get the precise location of important supplies and detail every hidden item. Everything is marked out for quick and easy reference.
· A Journey into Terror - The walkthrough in this guide takes you every step of the way through this horror filled adventure. Don’t miss a single item to find or specimen to scan on your way to 100% completion.
· Comprehensive Bio-Weapon Dossier - Tips and tricks for dealing with the most dangerous mutants and monsters. Learn strategies for dealing with every foe and discover their weaknesses, so you can take them out quickly and effectively.
· The BSAA Arsenal - Get familiar with the tools of the anti-bioterrorism unit and make use of the customization tips. Never go into a dangerous mission unprepared.
· And Much More - Full Raid Mode coverage, every hidden Handprint locationandspecial game secrets!
For the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft® , PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PC and WiiU™, BradyGames prepares you to face the menacing new horror that emerges from the darkness. Can you survive?
Visit BradyGames.com to purchase the Resident Evil Revelations Official Strategy Guide at game launch, May 21, 2013.
To request a review copy of BradyGames Resident Evil Revelations Official Strategy Guide, please contact Lauren Helms at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capcom is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment for game consoles, PCs, handheld and wireless devices. Founded in 1983, the company has created hundreds of games, including best-selling franchises Resident Evil®, Street Fighter®, Mega Man® and Devil May Cry®. Capcom maintains operations in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Korea, with corporate headquarters located in Osaka, Japan. More information about Capcom and its products can be found at www.capcom.com or www.capcom-unity.com.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, BradyGames creates high-quality video game strategy content for a wide range of games on all platforms and works with industry partners including Blizzard Entertainment, Activision, Rockstar, 2K Games, Capcom, Microsoft, Sony, and Warner Bros., among others.
BradyGames understands what gamers – both casual and hardcore – want and need from strategy guides and apps, and each product is custom-tailored to the look and feel of the game title. Every guide features in-depth content, detailed screen captures and quick reference and strategy tips.
BradyGames is an imprint of Dorling Kindersley within the Penguin division of Pearson plc. (NYSE: PSO)
For further information please contact Lauren Helms – email@example.com
Capcom, the Capcom logo, Devil May Cry, Mega Man and Resident Evil are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Capcom Co., Ltd. in the U.S. or other countries. Street Fighter is a registered trademark of Capcom U.S.A., Inc. "PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.